Sunday, February 16, 2014

                LITTLE MIX SIGNING


           On Friday, Valentine's Day, my friend Denise & I along with 200+ girls were able to snatch up a CD & orange wristband to be able to meet the girls of Little Mix. Being that it was Senior Ditch Day at my school we were on the road by 1:oo, once we arrived at The Grove we walked around  and then headed towards Topshop. Going into Topshop made my heart ache, so many cute things to buy + the Katz that were on sale but i had to detain myself from giving into temptation. After that we went too eat lunch at Johnny Rockets while we waited for it to be 3:50 to get in line for the meet up. 
          
           We waited in line for nearly and hour and half until we were 5 people into the line, we introduced ourselves to some lovely mixers, whom informed us that Jack (thatssojack) & Rebecca Black were at the signing waiting to meet Little Mix as well.
 
           Once we got into The Barnes & Nobel where the signing was taking place all the nerves came rushing in, i was completely freaking out! None of the pictures i took came out all that great, i was shaking and hyperventilating. 

            As I got to the desk I stood in front of Jade & Jesy, and just looked at them in awe, and blurted out "OH MY GOD, I'M FREAKING OUT!"  , I didn't have time to day anything else nor do i think i would be capable to but god, those few minutes were absolutely amazing! 
  
           Although being that it was indeed Valentine's Day, I hope Perrie & Zayn had a lovely date night. While the other girls hopefully had nice talks with their significant others! 

Anyone like Little Mix? Or beyond obsessed with any new bands, that are still in the shadows?

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment